Thursday, February 4, 2010

You're Just A Butterfly, David..



I'll have to watch the movie again..can't remember if that's actually how it goes when David (Cary Grant) gets dumped by his fiancee after his wild romp in the countryside with heiress, Susan (Katherine Hepburn). This is definitely one of my favorite movies ever. I was looking at someone else's blog and they were talking about how implausible some of the characterizations and plotlines were...how these two people could never exist. Seriously? What would we write...what variety of movies would there be to see if the envelope wasn't pushed. Suppose everything was rational and made absolute sense. How fun would that be? Though, I'm not entirely sure about that first assessment anyway. I've know plenty of people in the real world who could've given Susan a run for her money. Wild and zany antics to the extreme...and that's all I'll say about that :P

No comments:

Post a Comment