Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gotta Write...Gotta Dance...Gotta Write.....Gottttta Daaaaance (er read)


Working on borrowed time and my sister's laptop. Want to get some writing done. Didn't get much done over the past few days. Colorful text messages to friends don't count. So what oh what did I do with all this precious free time on my hands? I read...read...read... cleaned...worked out...read...bickered with my sister...played super mario bros with the niece...read...brooded...watched the clock...cleaned some more. And what oh what did I find while I was cleaning? At least 10 empty journals and the pens I'd been buying but left unused in my preference for typing the story straight away. I remember how it was before...before my laptop found its permanent seat upon my thighs. Before that I could always be found in some corner of whatever room, head bent and fingers curled around my pen as I scribbled away...literally penning whatever tale had struck my fancy in that instance.

Sure I'll go back to mostly using my laptop whenever the new one gets here or the old one is fixed. In the meantime...I think I'll indulge in a little reminescience.

No comments:

Post a Comment