Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Perspective Found

A friend linked me to this site and I wanted to pay it forward. Alot of just wow...not so much with the depressing but people really do give a crap about one another. I like that.

This one:
"My family & I got seperated in New York City when I was little. Scared, I sat crying on the sidewalk as tons of people passed by. A homeless man picked me up, comforted me, & carried me to a police officer, who found my parents. He had a long beard & I asked if he was Jesus. He laughed so hard he cried. He GMH.
#9785 (33) - Aug 14,
2009 09:38 PM by Karina - Random acts of kindness - I Love This! (9629) - (4)"

How amazing is that. We have so many judgements and fears. A world blinded to the life around them. Deafened to the plight of others and then it was the unexpected. How wonderful is that...a homeless man...he himself apart of the world we bypass in our day to day lives. He was there...actually watching and paying attention. Not simply moving and falling into automatic rhythms that blinded others to this child's plight. He was there and observing. Listening. Living.

No comments:

Post a Comment