Thursday, March 4, 2010

faghedaboutit

If you at first do not succeed, try...try...try again. That's fine and I've lived by that for as long as I can remember, but there is virtue in giving up. A lot of the time when you're just too exhausted to think or try any more and your mind is distracted by sleep or anything else that has nothing to do with the problem plaguing your senses, that's when the answer comes. I tried all last night to get this project uploaded onto the student pages and its there...just more so as a list of files, rather than the finished product I can see when I test my links through Dreamweaver. At a point, I threw up my hands and thought "faghedaboutit." It wasn't actually a part of the assignment...and we'll have a section on this in class. So I slept and I dreamed and suddenly I knew the answer or at least I thought I did. Site Map. That's the answer...and now I've got two different programs where I was using the FTP thing...I've got two books and youtube vids giving me directions and yet still...after hours this morning...I'm in "faghedaboutit" mode.

Here's a little vid that expresses my depth of feeling at the moment. Please do not watch if you are sensitive to expletives....no, seriously. Well, just the first minute or so. After that you're on your own. I love Mamet.

No comments:

Post a Comment