Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Promises (Work In Progress)

Created a wordpress account just for this work-in-progress and my final project. I've been working for weeks, shuttling back and forth for the three facebook accounts that I created for three of the main characters in Promises; Jillian Guthrie, Vinni Saito, & Lucinda Saito. I've spent more time working and fleshing out Jilly's with the other acting as supporting and bit players but I plan to add even more to these latter two accounts as well. Friend them all and check out my progress and the backstory of Jillian's past.

Jillian G: Begins after she leaves home for college and meets up with her best friend and roommate during freshman year at NYU.

Vinni S: Jillian's roomate. The girls form a tightknit bond that is cemented by the time Promises actually starts up, years later.

Lulu S: Vinni's BTVS/Angel obssessed grandmother who also forms her own bond with budding artist Jillian. The two eventually begin working together on children's books.

No comments:

Post a Comment