Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hello Blog World


My blog title. I think it needs an explanation, though, I should just leave it out there like that, but I don't want you guys to think I've really got a few nuts and bolts and screws loose. At least not until you really get to know me and I think you're ready for my brand of crazy. Okay title. I was under the gun picking this title for class...okay not literally but you get my meaning, no? Yes...Aqualung's Strange & Beautiful has been playing on repeat in my head all day but I didn't think strange and beautiful would be available...of course I was right. Then Crazy/Beautiful. That was a movie. Remember? No? Yes. :P. So that's my story...I might not stick to it. First blog post...Welcome to the World...and here comes K Rudolf.

Told you...crazy haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment